The English version is for reference only. If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese version, the Chinese version shall prevail.
I. Operation Basis
Measures for Administration of Organizational Code, Measures of Shanghai for Registration of Administration of Organizational Code, and Detailed Rules for Implementation of Verification and Use of Organizational Code in Shanghai
II. Scope of Application
The following organizations located in the China (Shanghai) Free Trade Pilot Zone:
(I) State organs and institutions established, as approved by the organization preparation management authority;
(II) Enterprises as approved and registered by the corporate registration management authority;
(III) Social organizations as approved and registered by the social organization registration management authority;
(IV) Central and foreign provincial organizations in Shanghai as approved and registered by the cooperative management authority;
(V) Foreign or overseas nongovernmental organizations in Shanghai as approved and registered by foreign affairs authority or other relevant competent authority.
III. Required Materials
1. Show the change documents or certificates of approval of relevant departments (original and photocopy)
2. Application for Organizational Code in Shanghai (for non-confidential units) (one original), affixing the official seal
3. Certificate of handling registration for the handling person as authorized by the organization (one original)
4. Original and duplicate of the Organizational Code Certificate, and the IC Card
5. ID Card of the Legal Representative (person in charge)(for persons from Hong Kong and Macao, it is the Hong Kong and Macao Permit; for persons from Taiwan, it is the Taiwan Permit; and for foreigners, it is the passport) (photocopy)
6. Copy of the ID Card of the handling person
Note: * the photocopy shall be consistent with the original, and shall be complete, clear and free of errors;
* For the new version of ID card, the front and reverse sides shall be copied;
* For the branches, the photocopy of the organizational code certificate of the competent authority at a higher level shall be carried.
IV. Application Process
In case of any change of the registration items in the Organizational Code Certificate, it is required to, within 30 days from the change, handle the change registration at the investment management window in the Comprehensive Service Hall in the Pilot Zone, by showing the change documents or the certificate as approved by relevant department or the original and duplicate of the code certificate, and the code certificate IC card, etc.
V. Charging Standards and References
Subject to the provisions of HCY  No. 48, HJF No. 37 and HCY  No. 11:
(1) Labor cost of the original of the Code Certificate: RMB10; and the labor cost of the duplicate of the Code Certificate: RMB8;
(2)Technical Service Fees: RMB82;
(3) Labor cost of Code Certificate IC Card: RMB20.
VI. Application Location and Contact Information
General Service Hall, 1/F, 9 Jilong Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai
Post Code: 200131
Contact Tel.: 021-58697073
VII. Complaint Mode
Mode of Complaint to the Management Committee of the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone
Provided by Lawyers Working Committee of Pudong New Area