The English version is for reference only. If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese version, the Chinese version shall prevail.
I. Operation Basis
City Planning Law of the People’s Republic of China, Regulations of Shanghai on Urban Planning, approved Detailed Planning on Controlling of Yangshan Bonded Port (Land Area), Technical Regulations of Shanghai on Administration of Urban Planning, Regulations of Shanghai on Administration of Pipeline Planning and applicable laws and regulations
II. Scope of Application
Use of land for the newly built and transferred units; use of land other than that of the unit for expansion of the original site; change of land nature of the unit; projects for which the land shall be used temporarily for the construction purpose; change of land use unit due to joint venture construction
If a Contract for Assignment of Right to Use State-owned Land has been signed, it is required to apply for and receive the License for Planning of Construction Land; if the planning requirements of the Contract for Assignment/Transfer of Right to Use the State-owned Land are approved to be changed, it is required to apply for change of the License for Planning of Construction Land.
III. Required Materials
1. Application for License for Planning of Construction Land in Shanghai (one paper original and electronic copy respectively)
2. Topographical Map on a scale of 1/500 or 1/1000 (for the suburbs on a scale of 1/2000) (5 copies), on one of which, the boundary of the position of the land shall be indicated by red solid line (in pencil)
3. Electronic Topographical Map as provided by the municipal surveying institute or its designated agency (if submitted during the previous period, omit)
4. Approved Project Feasibility Research Report or relevant planning approval (one photocopy)
5. Notice of Opinions on Selection of Site of Construction Projects and attached drawing or Contract for Assignment/Transfer of Right to Use State-owned Land and attached drawing (one photocopy)
6. If the plan has been approved, it is required to attach the Reply to Plan on Construction Project Planning and Design and attached drawing (one photocopy)
7. As for municipal traffic and municipal pipeline works, it is needed to submit documents and drawings as specified in items 1, 2, 3 and 5 abovementioned; if the site (line) selection items have been handled, it is required to submit the documents and drawings as specified in item 4.
8. If the land outside the base shall be used for temporary purposes due to construction, it is required to raise it upon application for the construction land. As for single application for temporary land projects, in addition to the drawings as described in item 2 abovementioned, in case of use of the land of the unit or individual, it is required to submit the documents relating to the ownership of the land use right; in case of use of any land other than the unit or individual, it is required to submit relevant land ownership certificates and the agreement for temporary use of land signed by the land owner; and in case of use of the land expropriated, it is required to submit the approval of the land administration authority.
9. Other relevant materials to be submitted due to special needs of the projects
IV. Application Process
1. The construction unit shall buy the Topographical Map (including the Electronic Topographical Map) at a surveying unit as recognized by the Shanghai Surveying Management Office
2. The construction unit completes the Application for License for Planning of Construction Land and attaches the Topographical Map, establishment approval and electronic disk, etc.
3. Review and apply by the planning and construction office
V. Application Location and Contact Information
Room 171, No. 9 Jilong Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai
Post Code: 200131
Contacts: Xu Fangna (Wai Gao Qiao), Song Yuele (Yangshan), Qian Wenjun (Airport)
Contact Tel.: 021-58698639 021-58697735 021-58698701
VI. Complaint Mode
Mode of Complaint to the Management Committee of the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone:
Provided by Lawyers Working Committee of Pudong New Area