The English version is for reference only. If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese version, the Chinese version shall prevail.
I. Operation Basis
City Planning Law of the People’s Republic of China, Regulations of Shanghai on Urban Planning, approved Detailed Planning on Controlling of Yangshan Bonded Port (Land Area), Technical Regulations of Shanghai on Administration of Urban Planning, Regulations of Shanghai on Administration of Pipeline Planning and applicable laws and regulations
II. Scope of Application
Urban roads newly built and rebuilt (change the central line of current roads and cross section of road), suburban roads, bridges, tunnels and matching works, track traffic works and matching works, village roads and bridge works newly built and rebuilt, pedestrian bridges and pedestrian tunnels newly built and rebuilt
III. Required Materials
1. Application for Construction Project Planning License (Municipal Traffic) in Shanghai (one paper original and electronic package respectively)
2. Overall design plan on a scale of 1/500, 1/1000 or 1/2000 (2 copies)
3. Electronic Topographical Map as provided by the municipal surveying institute or its designated agency (if submitted during the previous period, omit)
4. The cross section and vertical section or plan, elevation or profile drawings, in conformity with the drawing standards as specified by the State and this city, and affixing the special seal of “project construction drawing” of the designer (2 sets).
5. Approved Project Feasibility Research Report or other planning approval documents (one original and duplicate respectively)
6. Reply to Plan on Construction Project Planning and Design and attached drawing (one photocopy)
7. Approval and reply of temporary design plan of construction projects (one original and duplicate respectively)
8. As for the works newly built and expanded, it is required to provide the Approval of Construction Land and attached drawings (one original and duplicate respectively)
9. Review opinions of relevant unit as required in the Reply to Plan on Construction Project Planning and Design (environmental protection, hygiene, fire fighting, traffic, water matters, navigational matters) (one original respectively)
10. Receipt of the contract for preparation and submission of completion archives of construction projects (one original)
11. Other relevant materials to be submitted due to special needs of the projects
IV. Application Process
1. The construction unit entrusts the design unit to conduct the design of the construction projects.
2. The construction unit reports and submits the application for planning license of traffic works and submits the submission materials.
3. The planning and construction office verifies and issues the Construction Project Planning License
V. Application Location and Contact Information
Room 1713, No. 9 Jilong Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai
Post Code: 200131
Contacts: Xu Fangna (Wai Gao Qiao), Song Yuele (Yangshan), Qian Wenjun (Airport)
Contact Tel.: 021-58698639 021-58697735 021-58698701
VI. Complaint Mode
Mode of Complaint to the Management Committee of the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone:
Provided by Lawyers Working Committee of Pudong New Area