The English version is for reference only. If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese version, the Chinese version shall prevail.
I. Operation Basis
City Planning Law of the People’s Republic of China, Regulations of Shanghai on Urban Planning, approved Detailed Planning on Controlling of Yangshan Bonded Port (Land Area), Technical Regulations of Shanghai on Administration of Urban Planning, Regulations of Shanghai on Administration of Pipeline Planning and applicable laws and regulations
II. Scope of Application
The following pipeline works newly built, re-built and expanded within the area (except for matching pipeline works within the project land):
1. Municipal public pipelines like water supply, rain water, sewage, fuel gas, etc.
2. Ducts used for power, telecom, street light, tram car, etc., and cables, overhead cables
3. Special ducts used for heat, gas, fuel, chemical materials, etc.
III. Required Materials
1. Application for Construction Project Planning License (Municipal Pipelines) in Shanghai (one paper original and electronic copy respectively)
2. Topographical Map on a scale of 1/500, 1/1000 or 1/2000 (position and size of the project to be indicated on the map) (one copy)
3. Electronic Topographical Map as provided by the municipal surveying institute or its designated agency (if submitted during the previous period, omit)
4. Pipeline construction drawing for the downtown area (on a scale of 1/500) and for the suburbs (on a scale of 1/1000) (including overall plan, standard sectional drawing) (4 sets)
5. Water pipe, air delivery pipe and electricity pipe with diameter of more than 500mm; as for the telecom pipe and pipe tunnel with holes more than 24, the vertical and cross section design drawings and attached equipment drawing shall be provided; and as for pipe tunnel, supervoltage transmission line tower and pipe support of special pipe, structure drawings and foundation drawings shall be attached (2 sets respectively)
6. Underground comprehensive pipeline drawing (one copy)
7. Comprehensive planning drawing of road pipelines (one set) (single pipeline project depends on the specific case)
8. Pipeline trend drawing (one copy);
9. Design instructions (one copy)
10. Planned approval of the construction projects (one copy)
11. Relevant agreements
12. As for the pipeline works, in case of expropriation, allocation or temporary use of land and demolition of houses, the land approval documents shall be attached.
13. In case of construction of underground pipelines, the pipeline follow-up contract of the surveying unit with corresponding qualification shall be provided.
14. Receipt of the contract for preparation and submission of completion archives of construction projects (one original)
15. Other relevant materials to be submitted
IV. Application Process
1. The construction unit entrusts the design unit to conduct the design of the construction projects.
2. The construction unit reports and submits the application for planning license of pipeline works and submits the submission materials.
3. The planning and construction office verifies and issues the Construction Project Planning License
V. Application Location and Contact Information
Room 1713, No. 9 Jilong Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai
Post Code: 200131
Contacts: Xu Fangna (Wai Gao Qiao), Song Yuele (Yangshan), Qian Wenjun (Airport)
Contact Tel.: 021-58698639 021-58697735 021-58698701
VI. Complaint Mode
Mode of Complaint to the Management Committee of the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone:
Provided by Lawyers Working Committee of Pudong New Area