The English version is for reference only. If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese version, the Chinese version shall prevail.
I. Operation Basis
City Planning Law of the People’s Republic of China, Regulations of Shanghai on Urban Planning, approved Detailed Planning on Controlling of Yangshan Bonded Port (Land Area), Technical Regulations of Shanghai on Administration of Urban Planning, Regulations of Shanghai on Administration of Pipeline Planning and applicable laws and regulations
II. Scope of Application
The design unit has been entrusted to conduct the design of the construction projects or conduct the design of the amended projects according to the design requirements as indicated in the Opinions on Selection of Sites of Construction Projects, the Requirements for Planning and Design of Construction Projects and the Contract for Assignment/Transfer of Right to Use State-owned Land.
III. Required Materials
1. Application for Plan on Planning and Design of Construction Projects in Shanghai (one paper original and electronic copy respectively)
2. Topographical Map on a scale of 1/500 or 1/1000 (1/2000 for the suburbs) (one copy); the design unit shall indicate the following in red or blue solid lines of ≤ 0.3mm and affix its stamp: ① boundary of the land for the construction base; ②peripheral topography (including current status and the position of the buildings to be built); ③ individual planned control lines; ④ position of the buildings to be built (including underground and ground buildings) and indication number of axial line of corner point of the building; ⑤ interval of external wall inside and outside the base, set-back distance of building, distance of set-back control lines, number of floors of building, green planning, parking, road traffic, etc.
3. Electronic Topographical Map as provided by the municipal surveying institute or its designated agency (if submitted during the previous period, omit)
4. Overall Construction Plan on a scale of 1/500 or 1/1000 (drawings in 2 copies, and optical disk in CAD format, in one copy). The contents and requirements to be indicated in the overall plan shall be identical to those as indicated in the Topographical Map. The overall plan shall be in conformity with the drawing standards as specified by the State and this city, and shall be affixed with the special seal of “project construction drawing” and the seal of the designer and registered architect.
5. Construction Design Plan Drawing (plan, elevation and sectional drawings, one copy of CAD optical disk) and design instructions (2 sets), complying with the drawing standards and text preparation standards as specified by the State and this city, and affixing the special seal of “project construction drawing” and the seal of the designer and registered architect.
6. Layered area table (two copies)
7. In case of municipal traffic and municipal pipeline projects, in addition to the overall plan, cross section and vertical section drawings shall also be added (two sets respectively)
8. Feasibility research report or other plan approval documents (one photocopy)
9. Notice of Opinions on Selection of Site of Construction Projects or Contract for Assignment/Transfer of Right to Use the State-owned Land and attached drawings (one photocopy)
10. Other relevant documents and drawings to be submitted by the relevant applicant, as required in the Notice of Opinions on Selection of Sites of Construction Projects or the Contract for Charged Assignment of Right to Use State-owned Land, etc.
11. After modification of the design plan, the required documents and drawings re-submitted shall be based on the previous review opinions and requirements of the planning authority
12. Other relevant materials to be submitted
IV. Application Process
1. The construction unit shall buy the Topographical Map (including the Electronic Topographical Map) at a surveying unit as recognized by the Shanghai Surveying Management Office
2. The construction unit entrusts the design unit to conduct the plan design
3. The construction unit completes the Application for Construction Planning and Design Plan, and attaches the Topographical Map, establishment approval and electronic disk, etc.
4. Review and apply by the planning and construction office
V. Application Location and Contact Information
Room 1713, No. 9 Jilong Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai
Post Code: 200131
Contacts: Xu Fangna (Wai Gao Qiao), Song Yuele (Yangshan), Qian Wenjun (Airport)
Contact Tel.: 021-58698639 021-58697735 021-58698701
VI. Complaint Mode
Mode of Complaint to the Management Committee of the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone:
Provided by Lawyers Working Committee of Pudong New Area