The English version is for reference only. If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese version, the Chinese version shall prevail.
I. Operation Basis
Measures for Supervision and Administration of Inspection and Quarantine of Imported and Exported Feed and Feed Additives
II. Scope of Application
Registration of enterprises engaging in production, processing and storage of exported feed and feed additives
III. Required Materials
1. Workshop, process, equipment and facilities
(1) The factory site shall be away from industrial pollutant sources, and keep an appropriate distance from the cultivation farm, abbatoir and residential area
(2) The factory and workshop shall have a reasonable layout, with the production area, living area and office area separated
(3) Process design is reasonable and in conformity with the health and safety requirements
(4) Have the workshop, equipment and warehousing facilities corresponding to the productivity
(5) The measures for prevention and control of pests (rodents, flies, warehouse pests, birds, etc.) shall be in place.
2. Have the quality management organization and professional technicians corresponding to the manufactured products
3. Have the inspection ability corresponding to the safety and hygiene control
4. Management systems
(1) Post responsibility system
(2) Personnel training system
(3) Worker health check system
(4) Establish the quality management system according to the Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Point (HACCP), and carry out the self-inspection and self-control based on the risk analysis
(5) Standard sanitation operating procedures (SSOP)
(6) System for evaluation and acceptance inspection of the qualified suppliers of raw materials, adjuncts and packaging materials
(7) Management system of the forage labels and product traceability system
(8) System for disposal of wastes and waste water
(9) Customer complaint and treatment system
(10) Emergency management system of quality safety accidents
5. The export inspection and quarantine requirements as formulated by the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of the People's Republic of China according to the variety of the feed products
(II) Application materials (in triplicate)
1. Registration Certificate of Inspection and Quarantine of Enterprises Engaging in Production, Processing and Storage of Exported Feed
2. Industrial and Commercial Business License (photocopy)
3. Organizational Code Certificate (photocopy)
4. If the State feed authority has the requirements for review, production license and product approval number, it is required to provide relevant certificates of approval.
5. If relating to environmental protection, it is required to provide the certificates as issued by the environmental protection authority at the county level and above.
6. Management system as specified in the application condition(IV)
7. Production process flow chart, indicating necessary process parameters (except for those relating to commercial secrets)
8. The factory plan, and colored pictures (full view of the factory area, gate of the factory area, main equipment, lab, raw materials warehouse, packaging area, finished products warehouse, sample storage area, archives storage, etc.)
9. List of products and raw materials applied for registration
IV. Application Process
(I) License Procedures
1. The export production enterprises shall apply for registration at the local inspection and quarantine authority. The local inspection and quarantine authority shall conduct the preliminary review of the corporate information, if passed, and submit relevant materials to the animals monitoring section.
2. The animals monitoring section shall review the application materials in a timely manner, and make its decision on whether they are accepted, and inform in writing the applicant of the same.
3. The animals monitoring section shall, after accepting the application, form a review team, and conduct the site review of the export production enterprises applied for registration, and after site review, submit the review report to the animals monitoring section.
4. The animals monitoring section shall, after receipt of the review report, register the enterprises that are reviewed qualified, and issue the Registration Certificate of Inspection and Quarantine of Enterprises Engaging in Production, Processing and Storage of Exported Feed.
(II) Effective Term of Certificate
The effective term of the Registration Certificate of Inspection and Quarantine of Enterprises Engaging in Production, Processing and Storage of Exported Feed is five years.
(III) Change of Certificate
1. Registration Certificate expires
The enterprises shall, within 30 days before expiration of the effective term of the Registration Certificate, re-file an application, and extend the effective term of the Registration Certificate according to the license procedures.
2. Change of corporate information
In case of change of the corporate name, legal representative, variety and productivity, etc., the enterprises shall, within 30 days thereafter, file a written application to the local inspection and quarantine authority, complete the Registration Certificate of Inspection and Quarantine of Enterprises Engaging in Production, Processing and Storage of Exported Feed, and submit such materials relating to such change (in triplicate).
Change the corporate name and the Legal Representative
After the local inspection and quarantine authority reviews relevant materials, the animals monitoring section directly handles the change formalities
Change the variety and productivity
After review of relevant materials, the local inspection and quarantine authority organizes the site review, and if passed, handles the change formalities.
Change the corporate address
Apply to handle the registration formalities at the local inspection and quarantine authority again
(IV) Cancellation of license
If the enterprises cannot engage in export of feed due to different reasons, it is required to handle the cancellation formalities at the local inspection and quarantine authority.
V. Application Location and Contact Information
General Service Hall, 1/F, 9 Jilong Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai
Post Code: 200131
Contact Tel.: 021-58697067, 58697068
VI. Complaint Mode
Shanghai Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau Contact Tel.: 021-38620168
E-mail of Shanghai Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau: email@example.com
Provided by Lawyers Working Committee of Pudong New Area