The English version is for reference only. If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese version, the Chinese version shall prevail.
I. Operation Basis
Regulations of Shanghai on Environmental Protection, and Measures of Shanghai on Implementation of the Law of the People’s Republic of China on Evaluation of Environmental Impact
II. Scope of Application
Projects that are required to be subject to pilot production (trial run) for environmental evaluation approval in the Zone
III. Required Materials
1. Application for Approval of Pilot Production (trial running)(format text, in duplicate)
2. Report on application for pilot production (trial run)
3. Documents relating to evaluation of environmental impact of construction projects (one photocopy)
4. Environmental evaluation approval by the environmental protection authority (one photocopy)
5. If the construction projects generate dangerous waste, it is required to provide certificates of treatment by units with corresponding dangerous waste operation license as entrusted. If any external unit is entrusted for treatment, it is also required to provide licenses for consent of transfer of dangerous waste as made by the environmental protection authority at the provincial level (one photocopy).
6. General Plan (original), indicating the trend of the pollutants like waste water, waste gas, noise, solid waste, etc. and the position of treatment facilities and discharge outlets.
For projects in Yangshan and Airport areas, the following shall also be provided:
7. Sewage certificate
IV. Handling Procedures
1. The applicant declares and reports materials to the administration license acceptance window of the Shanghai Free Trade Zone Management Committee
2. Review by Shanghai Free Trade Zone Management Committee
3. Shanghai Free Trade Zone Management Committee makes its decision
V. Handling Deadline
Decision shall be made within 10 working days from the acceptance day.
VI. Application Location and Contact Information
Room 1707, No. 9 Jilong Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai
Post Code: 200131
Contacts: Wu Wei and Sun Yue
Contact Tel.: 021-58698715(WaiGaoQiao), 021-58696827 (Airport and Yangshan)
VII. Complaint Mode
Mode of Complaint to the Management Committee of the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone
Provided by Lawyers Working Committee of Pudong New Area