The English version is for reference only. If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese version, the Chinese version shall prevail.
Regulations on Registration Administration of Customs Declaration Units by the Customs
Scope of Application
In case of change of Customs registered contents like name of the consignee and consignor of the imported and exported goods, registered address (change within this jurisdiction), legal representative, registered capital, scope of business, etc.
1. Application for Registration (Replacement of Certificate, Change and Cancellation) of Consignee and Consignor of Imported and Exported Goods (download online);
2. Photocopy of the approval materials or certificates relating to the changed items (for example: photocopy of the Industrial and Commercial Business License, etc.);
3. Registration Certificate of the Consignee and Consignor of Imported and Exported Goods of the Customs Bureau of the People’s Republic of China (photocopy of the certificate if not relating to the change of its contents);
4. Registration of Information of Customs Declaration Units (download online);
5. Registration of Information of Corporate Managerial Staff (to be instructed for change of the legal representative) (download online);
6. Filing Form of Special Customs Declaration Seal of Customs Declaration Units (not required for those who are not declaring to Customs and not subject to change of corporate name) (download online);
7. Document and materials relating to change.
In case of change of registered items, the consignee and consignor of imported and exported goods that have handled the Customs declaration registration shall, within 30 days from the day upon approval of change, handle the formalities for application for change atCustoms where the registration is made, by showing the changed Industrial and Commercial Business License or other approval documents and their photocopies;
Customs where the registration is made accepts and reviews the change materials, and if relevant requirements are met, handles the change formalities.
Application Location and Contact Information
General Service Hall, 1/F, 9 Jilong Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai
Post Code: 200131
Contact Tel.: 021-58697065, 58697028
Shanghai Customs Complaint Hotline: 021-12360
Provided by Lawyers Working Committee of Pudong New Area