The English version is for reference only. If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese version, the Chinese version shall prevail.
I. Operation Basis
Regulations on Registration Administration of Customs Declaration Units by the Customs
II. Scope of Application
Customs declaration enterprises obtaining the registration license of Shanghai Customs planning to collectively set up operation outlets to engage in Customs declaration services at other ports in Shanghai or Customs regulatory business in such place other than the registered place.
III. Required Materials
1. Form of Information of Filing of Branches of Customs Declaration Enterprises in Shanghai (download from the Internet);
2. Certificate of Registration of Customs Declaration Enterprises of the Customs Bureau of the People’s Republic of China;
3. Feasibility Research Report on engagement of the branches in Customs declaration service industry;
4. Working CV of the person in charge of the branches and the persons in charge of the Customs declaration business;
5. Certificate of the ownership of the Customs declaration service operation place, and lease certificate.
IV. Application Process
(I)Customs declaration enterprises affix seal for confirmation at the local Customs where the operation outlets to be established is located, by showing the Form of Filing of the Branches of the Customs Declaration Enterprises in Shanghai (in triplicate) and other materials as specified in this guideline;
(II)The Customs declaration enterprises make filings at the corporate management section of Shanghai Customs by showing the Form of Filing of the Branches of the Customs Declaration Enterprises in Shanghai (in duplicate) sealed by the local Customs for confirmation and other materials as specified in this guideline;
(III) TheCustoms declaration enterprises handle the engraving of the special Customs declaration seal by showing the Form of Filing of the Branches of the Customs Declaration Enterprises in Shanghai filed at the corporate management section of Shanghai Customs;
(IV) The corporate management section of Shanghai Customs accepts the filing of the special Customs declaration seal.
V. Application Location and Contact Information
General Service Hall, 1/F, 9 Jilong Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai
Post Code: 200131
Contact Tel.: 021-58697065, 58697028
VI. Complaint Mode
Shanghai Customs Complaint Hotline: 021-12360
Provided by Lawyers Working Committee of Pudong New Area