The English version is for reference only. If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese version, the Chinese version shall prevail.
I. Operation Basis
Management Measures for Review of Construction Drawing Design Documents of Houses and Municipal Infrastructures, Plan on Reforming of Management Procedures for Administrative Approval of Construction Projects in Shanghai, Implementation Measures for Reforming of Administrative Approval Procedures of Construction Projects in Shanghai Comprehensive Bonded Zone (trial), Operation Procedures for Review of Construction Project Design Documents of the Investment Projects in Shanghai Comprehensive Bonded Zone (trial)
II. Scope of Application
Projects invested in by enterprises in the Zone that have completed technical consulting and technical guidance of design documents; The items subject to special review (evaluation) shall be done according to the applicable provisions; and all materials like drawings, calculation books and reports, etc. satisfying the requirements for review of construction drawings can be provided.
III. Required Materials
1. Application for Review of Design Documents of Construction Projects in Shanghai Comprehensive Bonded Zone (stamped)
2. Relevant land approval documents; for the assigned land, it is required to provide the Contract for Assignment of Right to Use the State-owned Land (photocopy, stamped)
3. Documents relating to reporting for construction (photocopy, stamped)
4. Documents relating to approval or filing of projects (photocopy, stamped)
5. Approval of the planning and design plans (including the planned red line drawings) (photocopy, stamped) or the Letter to Inform and Letter of Commitment as signed by the construction unit (exemption from review of design plans) (photocopy, stamped)
6. Report on evaluation of environmental effects and approval documents (photocopy, stamped)
7. Geological survey report (detailed survey)
8. Technical reports to be completed according to the applicable provisions like analysis, review, argument, special review, etc., and for those to be reported for approval, the approval documents shall be provided.
9. Full sets of construction drawings, including the structural calculation book, energy saving calculation report and other required professional calculations, etc.
10. Other materials relating to review of construction drawings
IV. Handling Place and Contact Method
Room 1708, No. 9 Jilong Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai
Post Code: 200131
Contact: Guo Aiqin
Contact Tel.: 021-58697737
V. How to Lodge a Complaint
Mode of Complaint to the Management Committee of the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone
Provided by Lawyers Working Committee of Pudong New Area