Notice of the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone on the Customs Declaration Registration of Import and Export Goods Consignor and Consignee
The English version is for reference only. If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese version, the Chinese version shall prevail.
Regulations on Registration Administration of Customs Declaration Units by the Customs
Scope of Application
Enterprises with their industrial and commercial registration place at the Free Trade Zone and with the import and export operation rights may conduct their registration at Customs in the Free Trade Zone.
1. Application for Registration (Replacement of Certificate, Change and Cancellation) of Consignee and Consignor of Imported and Exported Goods;
2. Registration of Information of Customs Declaration Units;
3. Registration of Information of Corporate Managerial Staff;
4. Registration of Information of Investors;
5. Filing Form of Special Customs Declaration Seal of Customs Declaration Units (to be affixed the new customs declaration seal, and not required for any circumstances other than change of corporate name);
6. Photocopy of the approval materials or certificates relating to the changed items (for example: photocopy of the Business License, photocopy of the approval certificate, photocopy of the resolutions of the Board of Directors/Board of Shareholders, or photocopy of the amendment of the AoA) (required to verify the originals);
7. Original of the Certificate of Customs Declaration Registration of the Consignee and Consignor of Imported and Exported Goods of the Customs of the People’s Republic of China.
Enterprises download relevant forms at the Enterprise Management in the homepage of Shanghai Customs, and complete them according to the actual situation and submit relevant materials. The enterprises shall, upon expiration of 7 working days, handle the formalities for receiving the certificate (receiving the flow number, typed data, printing of certificate, and stamping) by showing the Business Acceptance Form issued by Customs, and then obtain the valid Certificate of Customs Declaration Registration of the Consignee and Consignor of Imported and Exported Goods of the Customs Bureau of the People’s Republic of China.
Application Location and Contact Information
General Service Hall, 1/F, 9 Jilong Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai
Post Code: 200131
Contact Tel.: +86-21-58697065, 58697028
Shanghai Customs Complaint Hotline: +86-21-12360
Provided by Lawyers Working Committee of Pudong New Area